Tuesday, October 19, 2010

What Is The Best Kind of Business To Start?

What's goin' on my friends?! This is Greg Quimby, and today I'm going to talk about what is the best kind of business to start, and why? When I was looking into this I came up with four key factors that determined my decision..
  1. Business or Company must be a Low Risk Opportunity.
  2. Have a High Return On Your Investment, High Commissions, and the have the best chance at making a lot of money in the shortest amount of time. We can't afford to have to wait years for a profit or to build a huge organization in order to start seeing residual income. Also, the product or service must be able to sell on it's own, without a affiliate pay plan attached to it.
  3. The Company must have a strong track record.
  4. Personal Satisfaction. The company and it's products and services must be something you are passionate about and something you love.


I'm very passionate about my business and helping others find success in their lives as well. I truly believe Global Resorts Network and the Network Marketing Industry is the best kind of business to start and get involved in. Plus, being in the Travel Industry is so fun and exciting! I hope you enjoyed the video! I'll see you on the next one!

To Our Success,

0 comments:

Post a Comment